Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloween

Decorations

that I can't claim.


These photos were taken in Charleston, SC

at my friend Leslie's house.

My family piled in the SUV and took a road trip to visit Leslie and her family a few weeks ago.


She said she loves to decorate for Halloween and I believe it!
I loved ALL of the flares of fall throughout her home.  
With a little "scary" thrown in, too.
How festive and fun!


Her home looked like something out of the Southern Living Magazine.
I loved it.
She inspired me to spice up my own home with some ORANGE and BLACK 
in honor of Halloween {pictures to come}.


Thanks, Les, for sharing your home with my crazy family!

1 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

Aww, thanks for the sweet post about my crazy Halloween decs! We LOVED having you guys here and want 'Round 2' to happen asap! Miss you my sweet freind. xo

 
CoffeeShop Designs
Design Elements from TheShabbyShoppe.com