Wednesday, November 3, 2010

argh matey

Yep, you guessed it...
more Halloween aftermath {I'm not quite done yet}.

This is THE BUSIEST time of year for me {as a photographer}.
I am photographing beautiful families left & right
for the upcoming holiday season.

I have 6 sessions to edit as of right now
and 5 sessions coming up this weekend.

I did take some time to use my talents on my own kidddos!
We did a little Halloween Mini-Session in the backyard on Monday {after Halloween}.

They made the most ADORABLE pirates EVER!!
And ABSOLUTELY LOVED being "in" character for this mini-session.

Lil' Matey MAX

IMG_9428web

IMG_9429web

IMG_9430web

IMG_9433web

IMG_9437web

IMG_9454web

Just about to throw a fit.  
Then I brought in the reward for smiling at mommy's camera...

IMG_9457web

...candy!

And, now Sam's turn.

IMG_9462web

IMG_9441web

Pirate SAM

IMG_9458web

IMG_9472web

IMG_9463web

IMG_9468web

IMG_9461web

Last, but not least...

Scallywag JAMES

IMG_9477web

IMG_9476web

IMG_9475web

I love this shot...

IMG_9479web



Check out more amazing black & white photos...


the long road

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Love that first B&W...he looks like he's having so much fun being a pirate!

Christy said...

I love your pirate pictures! too cute!!!!!

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

So anxious to follow you...you do great photography!! What a fun post and you sure have two handsome men...looks like they had so much fun, but I think they are way too cute to be scary ;)

 
CoffeeShop Designs
Design Elements from TheShabbyShoppe.com